Your privacy is important to us. It is Mubien Brands S.L policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://www.mubien.com, and other sites we own and operate. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law. Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mubien Brands S.L’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: nmodify or copy the materials;
– Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mubien Brands S.L’s website;
– Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mubien Brands S.L at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Mubien Brands S.L’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Mubien Brands S.L makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, Mubien Brands S.L does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mubien Brands S.L or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mubien Brands S.L’s website, even if Mubien Brands S.L or a Mubien Brands S.L authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Mubien Brands S.L’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mubien Brands S.L does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Mubien Brands S.L may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Mubien Brands S.L does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Mubien Brands S.L has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mubien Brands S.L of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Mubien Brands S.L may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.